Share This

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Memorial Day Pom-Pom Toss


I made these patriotic pom-poms a year ago for my Girl Scout Troop to wear during the Veterans Day Parade.
The girls wore them in their hair and on their shoes.

When I pulled out my patriotic box I wondered how I could reuse these. I came up with the perfect little game. It's called the Memorial Day Pom-Pom Toss. I'll arrange these little dollar buckets in the center of the floor and place two pieces of tape a good distance from the bucket. The kids will take turns tossing the pom poms in the bucket.

A great way to have fun, celebrate the holiday and promote gross motor skills. 

Hooray for the holiday, 



To make cheering pom-poms for the Memorial Day parade see my pinterest page here.
 Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment