Share This

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Preschool Teacher Deals & Steals


The Budget is always super tight for a teachers. I flip through the catalogs and daydream of all the cool projects and toys I'd love to buy for my class. I'm pretty resourceful and super thrifty when it comes to shopping. Although, I do fairly well, I still miss out on super deals and bargains that could save me a fortune in the classroom. Here's where I got even more resourceful! I just recruited one of the best bargain hunters to bring you (and me) the best deals on teaching materials and supplies! Aren't you excited!? Meet Maranda! Maranda runs website called frugalfreeloader.com. On her site she shares the best coupons and bargains for thrifty teachers like us. Welcome Maranda to the Centers and Circle Time Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment