Share This

Monday, June 28, 2010

Preschool red, white and blue decorations for you

My daughter and I were headed for a mini shopping spree this weekend at Michaels looking for items for my beach theme. One of my AWESOME parents had given me a $25 gift certificate and I couldn't wait to spend it! I was telling her what items I thought I might pick up when she innocently asked, "Well, what will you do for the Fourth of July?" Huh! Somehow during lesson planning I'd skipped right over the beloved holiday! She suggested I combine the two themes but after considering I thought America's birthday should have it's own themed week. Here's what I picked up from the Target isle on Sunday for less than $8 bucks.

A Fourth of July Banner.



Tin cups for our writing table.



A package of stars.



And 2 packs of stickers.



Check back tomorrow to see how I've incorporated my new dollar treasures in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the results!! Love the signature too - you are getting fancy!

    ReplyDelete