Share This

Monday, March 8, 2010

Centers and Circle Time meet Jack Hartmann


If there is one thing I love in my classroom (besides the students of course) it's MUSIC! I love to sing and dance while creating a masterpiece, molding playdoh, and especially during circle time. Recently, my daughters school invited Jack Hartmann to perform. I sent him a message on Facebook letting him know he had a 1st grade friend in the audience. Of course to her I looked especially cool having access to Jack Hartmann on Facebook. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the performance. But, I was smart enough to sneak in afterwards to purchase a couple of CD's, get them autographed and take a picture with Mr. Hartmann. So thanks to Jack and our school "I got music in me."

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You did quite well getting that picture. Now we need a picture of you and me together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome... you met Jack! I love his songs too. Also, Dr. Jean has some great ones for circle and center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deborah, not to worry...I'm working on it:)

    @ Teaching Heart Mom...thanks for visiting. I've taken a workshop of Dr. Jean's...my favorite song of hers is the school family song.

    Deborah (Teach Preschool) recently wrote a similar song for ways I can greet my kids each day. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of her first CD since my kids and I already sing her songs in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog....glad I dropped by to see!
    http://2soulsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - we chit and chat with 'strangers' online... it's so nice to see what you look like... gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know really it is nice to put an actual face to the name:) Aww gorgeous, (hee, hee) you are too kind! So I'll be giddy like a school girl for the rest of the week! Here's me flippin' my hair now..lol

    ReplyDelete